2017 EBS Dates Announced
The 10th Annual Elite Baseball Series has been announced for 2017!
The event will be held at UC Irvine's Anteater Ballpark and UCLA's Jackie Robinson Stadium.
The EBS will showcase an invite only group of the top Uncommitted 2018, 2019 & 2020 graduates. Early player invitations will continue being sent out this month. A detailed roster & itinerary will be released prior to the EBS.
Coaches and scouts please RSVP via email or text Joe DeMarco 949.230.4903 if you know that you will be attending any of the EBS days.
2017 dates and times are as follows:
Date BP Start Time Game Start Time
8/5/17 UCLA Session 1 11:05AM 12:35PM
8/5/17 UCLA Session 2 3:35PM 5:05PM
8/12/17 UCI 3:25PM 6:05PM
8/13/17 UCI 1:25PM 4:05PM
EBS Participants from 2008 to 2017 (Through June 2017)
- 726 Elite Baseball Series alumni
- 29 players selected in 2017 MLB Draft
- 29 players selected in 2016 MLB Draft
- 206 total players selected in the MLB Draft overall 2010-17
- 28% of EBS Alumni have been drafted
- 641 players committed to Division I, Division II, Division III, NAIA and JC
- 88% of EBS Alumni Play in College
The EBS was created in 2008 to focus on the Elite players in California competing head to head in front numerous college recruiters and MLB Scouts. Our platform provides the highest density exposure offered to Uncommitted players in California. The format is designed to showcase players skill set in BP, Infield Outfield routine and Live game situations. The EBS format consists of multi-day series that takes place in August at UC Irvine's Anteater Ballpark and UCLA's Jackie Robinson Stadium. The Elite Baseball network is headed by Joe DeMarco. He spent five years as a Division 1 coach at KU and UCI and two years as the southern California Underclass Scout for the Cleveland Indians. Players are selected by our network of Elite evaluators, college coaches, and MLB scouts throughout California.
This is an exclusive invitation based on skill level, performance and projection of individual players. All players invited to the EBS earned the right to showcase their skills at the premier event for collegiate exposure in Southern California.
"The Elite Baseball Series is one of the best showcases for any young player in Southern California to be seen over a few days in game-like situations. We have seen many players move on to various levels of college baseball with the help of the EBS workouts. We highly recommend this event for any young player."
John Savage, Head Coach UCLA
Elite Baseball Series Policies:
- Elite requires 30 day notice for cancellations, proper notice is required for a refund on the EBS.
- Two-Way participants will only throw to 3 batters and Pitcher only participants will throw to 5 batters.
- Pitchers have a 30 pitch count max and Elite reserves the right to turn over the inning if pitchers are struggling.
- The EBS in Invitation only, registration is available for players receiving an Official Invitation.